< Go back to roles available
Verex Group is the UK’s leading provider of affinity insurance, accident management and vehicle connected services to vehicle manufacturers, their franchise dealer networks, approved repairers and their mutual customers. These programmes deliver effective long-term customer retention and increased revenue generation for our vehicle manufacturer partners and their dealers.
Executive Support Assistant - (20 hours, 4 days a week to include a Friday)
Home Based/Watford Office
- To provide a professional and administrative support service to the Verex Executive Leadership Team (ELT).
- Organising meetings and travel arrangements for the Executive Leadership Team
- Assisting with preparation for senior management meetings, includes the coordination of agendas and supporting papers, scheduling meetings, managing/monitoring actions and undertaking follow up actions.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients, supporting and enabling communication between the Executive Leadership Team and wider Verex Group
- Act as a liaison between the Director/Manager and other staff/departments
- Maintain electronic filing system, ensuring processes are up to date
- Facilitate meetings with business guests on behalf of the Executive Leadership Team
- Support the Executive Leadership Team at events and other key meetings
- Providing administrative support to the EA to the CEO
- First class written English skills – experience of document production and proof reading.
- Previous experience of relationship building at a senior level
- Previous experience in a PA/Executive Assistant role would be advantageous
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment; have high levels of energy, tenacity, and focus.
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite, in particular Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
- Organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to maintain a strict level of confidentiality at all times
- Ability to influence and motivate others
- Ability to handle requests and enquiries autonomously with little direction
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a friendly and professional demeanour.
- Independent and creative thinking / problem solver i.e.is there a better way to do something
As an equal opportunities employer, Verex Group is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Verex Group.